Thursday 8 April 2010

... motivator


Could I ever through that a simple green glass BOTTLE can motivate me for 365 days to work, be energetic, develop others and make our LC better and stronger?

But it happened. A year ago our EB team 09-10 made a message into the future by putting small sugar cubes in the bottle, some emotions, pictures and ... etc. for team 10-11 ))

This weekends we had break this bottle and together with both teams enjoyed reading...
... it was fun and exciting, just because current EB at that time was "green" as that bottle and too emotional. 90% of what we wrote we don't remember - so it was also amazing)) you even can't image what a feelings we had at that moment

BUT! the most important thing for me about this bottle standing 365 days on my desk table motivating! empowering! such a simple thing, still I knew the whole year that my dear team believe in our LC, our team and I should do my best for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment