Thursday 7 April 2011

... special moments

When you turn the new page of life it's special feeling of really something new, so as usually I have set some goals for myself for 2011 on the 1st day of the new year. And one of them was to record special moment or special thoughts in my blog much more ofter as I did it previous time. Still as you can probably notice the last is dated by 14th of October 2010.

WHY?

I realized that while living in one flat with 7 people it's more pleasant to share your feeling and thoughts with these great people asap and not wait the moment of writing in blog and long waiting of reaction in social medias from your friends, followers, etc. to be several "likes" or comments or whatever.
THANK YOU, my team for this opportunity!
I really enjoy this time of common moments we have with MC painters team )))))))

Though last 2 weeks were tooo much crazy not to put this on "paper" and share it.

New Horizons 2011. First of all - THANK YOU, FACI TEAM! That was awesome time when were totally in our work together and one goal - to make the best conference the best we can. I enjoyed the moment of special sharings in our faci-room. You know, these special topics, which you can discuss only in AIESEC and you will be understood, but not defined as crazy person.
And that was "that AIESEC once I felt in love with" and which made me stay here!
AIESEC of smart and outstanding people, AIESEC of striving for better and personal strong position, talks anŠ² sharings, AIESEC of developing others and impact!
Thank you, Nastya, Admilson, Vergilio, Luda, Yiliya for great experience with you!
Thank you, Kate, Olya, Tima for pleasant personal discussions ))) that were cool )))

My EP form is in the system! and I'm looking finally for X to add to my LLLL experience to feel total AIESEC experience.

Last 2 days we have spend with Malina (AI VP F) ... no comments! "Blowing up" in my mind of finance and just because of her as the person ))) thank you, Malina!

Right now enjoying night view from MC flat on night Kyiv and listening to Spanish Joaco and Dey Dos talking, one hour ago said bye-bye to Malina .... Both MC teams sleeping everywhere in the flat...

what could be better????

1 comment: